*You must be an ADULT
member of Asbury Academy to check out resources.
* Books may be checked out until the next
* Books are available to be checked out during the meetings.
*The library is open at
6:30 until the meeting begins. Please do not check out books during the
meeting. The library is open after the meeting for at least a half an
hour. No one is sent away without books so sometimes the library stays
* Parents must replace lost
or damaged items. Reproducible books written in or pages torn out are
* There is a limit of six
library items that may be checked out at one time.
* Members with overdue books may not be allowed to check out more books
until the overdue books are returned.
do I check
out the books?
* Inside each resource
card asking for your name, telephone number and the date of the
meeting. You fill this card out and give it either Michele (also an
elumca librarian) or me (Laura). If there is no card inside (sometimes
they fall out) we'll gladly make another for you or help you make one.
Remember our six resource limit.
* If you need help finding a
resource, just ask Laura or Michele or some of the other long-time
faculty members. All of us are GLAD to help you find just the right
I return the books?
* Please write your name on
the LIBRARY SIGN IN SHEETS as well as a brief title for each book you
are returning. This list is double checked if I find your card
indicating your book is late. Its your proof that the resource was
* Please don't just drop the books off and leave without signing in. We
look at the sign in sheet when re-carding the books so that we can go
MUCH faster at re-carding and returning books to the shelves.
* If you have forgotten your books please talk to me (Laura). I then
draw out your card and note that I've talked to you.
* If you cannot return resources on time, you may call Laura or
Beth to arrange to return resources. If you return books to us at
ANYTIME OTHER THAN THE MEETING its BEST to put the books in a bag and
place your name and a list of the books IN the bag so that we know who
has returned their resources.